Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hook, Line and Sinker

If anyone out there is wondering why I haven't posted in a while... it's because I'm thoroughly addicted to the RPG game Neverwinter Nights. The original, not Neverwinter Nights 2 (I'm not about to spend that much money on a game, however, I can see why people would). The game is, needless to say, quite good. It's like being in a movie. A really long, involved movie.

My character's name is Krystle Waters, and she's an 11th level sorcerer. She's awesome, of course. She has a psuedodragon familiar, who's name is Malkovich. She's hired a henchman named Tomi Undergallows, who's good for picking locks and disabling traps. And she usually travels with a dire bear that she's summoned to help with her fighting.

So, because I like being engulfed in fantasy, I'm completely hooked.

Labels: , , ,