Thursday, November 16, 2006

First Post from the New Laptop!!

The computer arrived at work today! I couldn't believe it came so early! (It just took me like, 45 seconds to write that sentence; it's gonna take a while to get used to this keyboard.)

Now I just have to get this wireless network thingy up and running. It's more confusing than I thought it would be, and the fact that the new wireless modem didn't come with any instructions doesn't help. I spent way too much time on the phone with Bell tech support, and that was just to get the internet connection working on my laptop. Meh. James will come to the rescue tomorrow.

Back to my sweet new laptop... it's pretty nice. The screen is nice and big, it's super quick, it keeps your lap nice and warm, and it's new! YAY for new things!

Labels: