Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Still Unemployed, But No Longer Overwhelmed

It's been a while since I've written anything on here, and my blog is the one thing I wanted to keep up with after leaving Toronto. So here goes!

Things are much the same, but all together different, in my life right now. I still don't have a job, but I've moved to Windsor and I'm loving it here. My new neighbourhood is awesome, my apartment is almost twice the size of my place in Toronto, but over $100 less in rent, and my proximity to best friends and family is nourishing my spirit! I'm on a baseball team, I get to cheer my nephew on during his games, I have a sweet car now, and I get drunk with Ben entirely too often! Just kidding... or am I? LOL

Right now, I'm feeling good. The lack of job isn't such a big deal, since my EI payments are good and steady. I'm ok for money. The problem will be my sanity level, without having something to do everyday. Right now, I'm filling my time with setting up house (pics will come soon), visiting with friends and family, and playing NWN2 (it probably wasn't a good idea to buy that, but ah well).

And I have to get Ravenswift Images up and running. I left the branding up to my friend, but I think I'm going to have to do that on my own. She's got two babies (and a husband, tee hee), and just doesn't have the time!