Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Times, They Are A Changing


With the election coming up in less than a month, I figured I should take some time out and read through the various party websites, and see what's what. I made some notes, cause I'm a geek like that, and I decided to post them on here. Maybe they'll help someone else decide who to vote for on October 14th.

The issues that are important to me are as follows:
- Stance on Afghanistan…
- Environmental action plan…
- Goals for federal budget…
- Protecting Canada’s north…
- Immigration…
- Aboriginal consideration…
- Cycling…

The problem with these websites sometimes, is their lack of future-oriented information. The reason these sites are up is to help us choose who our future leader will be. But what’s mentioned is often just past successes, and of course the failures of the opposition. I want to see cut and dry blueprints for what to expect when the Liberal, New Democrat, or Green parties take over (please, please, please).

A B C… Anything But Conservative.

Stay tuned for my summary of the NDP's offerings, concerning some of the issues that are important to me (and maybe you)...

Labels: , , , ,