Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day Fun

090207_ 094
Friday: Eric's Birthday Party and Stef's Back Deck.

Saturday: Breakfast at Freshwood Grill on Roncesvalles.

Sunday: Alexei and Joelle's new apartment for pre-drinks, then the The Mod Club, and the James' place.

090307_ 042
Monday: Cadillac Lounge for breakfast, and relaxing in Cowan Park.

Phew!! Damn fun weekend! Good thing I've got tomorrow off too, to recover!





Check out the rest of the photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravenswift/sets/72157601841906558/

I also uploaded photos from the Medicinal Plant workshop I'm taking at the Brickworks, from Maria's Free Party at the Duke of Richmond, and from My Real 30th BirthdayParty (you have to check out Stef's photos to see the surprise party my friends threw for the next night!)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,