Thursday, April 05, 2007

Busy-ness

I can't believe how busy I've become. Writing for a regular news-type blog (and I'm not even writing that regularly) has monopolized much of my time... plus my day job keeps me busy, and I've got book club, and the photo club, etc. Phew. It really doesn't sound like much, but it feels like it is. Maybe I'm just getting old.
Some yummy lettuce from my last garden.Anyways- one of my upcoming projects is going to be a series of articles about the garden I'm going to plant in my back yard. There will be lots of photos, and a time lapse series showing the progress of growth, if I can figure out how to do that. It should be cool!

Another thing I want to do is expand the book club; merge with blogTO somehow... still thinking on this. SO much to think about!

BAH! I think, with more sunlight, things will get easier for me. Plus, now that I'm riding my bike, I'll have more energy overall. I can't wait for this crazy weather to level off a bit!

Labels: , , , ,