Sunday, March 11, 2007

Wear What You Love But Never Wear

That was the theme of Stef's girl's night on Saturday, and everyone had a great time picking out their outfits and explaining why they wore them!

Moi!I wore an old gray wool skirt that I haven't worn since high school- I don't know why- I guess I just didn't really have the occasion to wear it. Perfect for the party! I got the skirt at Value Village in Windsor years ago. I wore a purple linen shirt that my friend Shannon brought back for me from Brazil about ten years ago, and I had my black jacket that now has some pesky detergent stains on it. I also wore the new necklace that Stacey got me for Christmas this year, and of course- my Fluevogs. Of course!




All the outfits were super... check out this link to see all the photos I took:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravenswift/sets/72157594583006518/

Labels: , , ,