Friday, February 16, 2007

More Cool Things To Do

Every Thursday, I get an email with NOW Magazine's Tip Sheet... and I think I'm just gonna copy and paste the events I'd like to attend on here, so I can keep track!

This week, I've chosen these things:

Youth for Action: A day-long set of workshops on green activism, reclaiming the media and re-designing the city. Masaryk-Cowan Community Resource Centre. Friday, February 16. Free. 519-767-9587.
(this is right around the corner from me... I wonder what they mean by "youth"? D'oh it's happening today! Ah well...)

Ontario Crafts Council: Catch the works of Ontario's most accomplished craftspeople at the Vital Mix group show, till Apr 1. Free. 416-925-4222.

Plug 'n Socket Art & Music Festival: 6 bands and 12 artists. Tranzac Theatre. Saturday, March 3rd, 6pm. $10 at the door or $8 in advance ($8 at the door with canned good).
(Julia's bro Jesse MacMillan will be singing some tunes that night, too, which is why I wanna go!)

Labels: , , , , , , ,