Thursday, February 08, 2007

Coinkidink

I'm sure you've all heard about the craziness that went on yesterday afternoon at King West Opticians. I found out about it on the streetcar home from work last night- the cars were being diverted up to Queen and when someone asked why, the non-driving TTC employee said there was a hostage situation! I couldn't tell if he was joking or not, but there certainly was a lot of hoopla going on at the corner of King and Shaw.

Well, we all know that the owner of King West Opticians went crazy on CityTV's Mr. Silverman, and was not-so-promptly arrested. I just kept thinking, "Was it really worth it?" To get so angry, and to have such consequences... did it feel that good to blow off steam (and throw some snowballs- how old are we, anyway?), to make being charged with assault and losing your business worth it?

But now I'm not so sure he's going out of business... look what I got in the mail today!

Weird!!!

Labels: , ,