Wednesday, December 20, 2006

YAY for PREZZIES

Tonight Bex came over and we exchanged gifts. I actually told her what I got her this morning on the streetcar on the way to work. I couldn't help it- she kept talking about all the bike bells she'd been looking at, and she said how she went to a bike shop on Bathurst and she saw this awesome, humongous bell that she totally wanted. Well- that's the one I'd already gotten her! She's gonna bling it out.

She got me a stocking full of a bunch of good stuff like shampoo and chocolate and a lint roller and socks and a reading lamp clip and a book called 101 Reasons to Dump Your Man and Get a Cat.

"A man can't use his whiskers to tell if his body will fit somewhere." "If your man poops on the rug, there's a much bigger problem.""Cats never have difficulty showing emotion."

Oh- and she got me some kleenex! She knows me so well...

And she got a present for herself- some new sunglasses (Versace, no less... haha- they're knockoffs). I tried both pairs of her sunglasses on so she could compare. This photo made me laugh out loud for a long time!

Labels: ,