Monday, October 23, 2006

Blonde Bitches and Burning Buildings

First of all... my office is filled with smoke right now. They turned on the furnace for the first time this season... first there was a faint smell of burning dust, then it got stronger... and then smoke started billowing out of the vents. Gotta love the old architecture of these downtown offices!

Now- for the blonde bitches. More like Rude Ass Blonde Bitches. From now on, they'll be known as RABB. We were bowling for Kevin's birthday, and I was doing really well at first. Then- I noticed that someone stole the bowling ball I was using. I go to ask the girl who's got my ball in her lap, and this is the conversation that followed:

Me: Did you take that ball from our lane over there?
RABB #1: Uh, no. (blonde bitch hair flip) I was using this ball, and then for some reason, it ended up in your lane.
Me: Uh... I don't think so. I've using that ball for an hour and a half already.
RABB #1: Uh, I don't think so. (hugs ball tighter to her bosom)
ME: Can I just look at the ball, to see if it's the one I'm actually looking for?
At this point, the RABB #2 shoves her ass in my face, providing the bowling equivalent of a cock-block. I stand up, move around her to ask RABB #1 again if I can see the ball, and RABB #2 shuffles over and sticks her ass in my face AGAIN.
Me: Oh. We're playing this game? How old are we?
RABB #2: (with a juvenile squeal) I'm fourteen!
Before I let myself punch RABB #2 in the eye, I walk away, cursing under my breath.

Now, what, I beg of you, would motivate these girls to be so possesive over an effing bowling ball?? I can't figure it out. They even went to extent of holding the ball up when they knew I was looking, and dancing around with it. They also tried to make fun of what I was wearing. I felt like I was in grade six again. They looked so ridiculous, all I could do was laugh. But not until after I gave them a nice, slow, flip of the bird. Rude ass blonde bitches.