Thursday, October 19, 2006

50 Random Ones

1. How tall are you barefoot? 5' 6-1/2"
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Heroin can be smoked?
3. Do you own a gun? Ummm, no. But living in Parkdale, I think sometimes I should (just kidding).
4. Who's your best friend? Stacey Baby
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"? I haven't been in that situation in a long time. But from what I recall- no. I've always been good with parents. Just keep repeating, "I respect your opinion, and understand your concern". LOL
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Once and a while, I can't resist. Usually when I'm catching the ferry across to the island. Or when I mix them in with some macaroni and cheese. YUM!
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bell Rock (because of Home Alone).
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? OJ
9. Can you do push ups? Girly type- yes. Manly type- no.
10. Is your bathroom clean? Right now? Not really. That's on the agenda for the weekend.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? It was my new jade necklace from Ucluelet, but it broke. Oh- I also still really love the amethyst ring Beth gave me.
12. Do you like painkillers? When I have pain, on occasion. I try not to like it very much.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I don't have one.
14. Do you own a knife? Um- yes. They're in my kitchen. I also have a couple antique knives, and a nice pocket knife from my dad.
15. Do you have A.D.D.? What the hell is A.D.D.?? Just kidding. No- I don't have any learning disorders, that I know of.
16. Middle Name? Marie or Maria
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? My office is crazy, my head hurts alot, I want more chocolate mint Girl Guide cookies.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought: It's a secret. Gifts. For someone going on a trip. Nuff said!
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, orange juice, coffee
20. What time did you wake up today? 7:30- after hitting snooze three times.
Where is question 21?
22. Current worry? Will I ever find a man?
23. Current hate? Inconsiderate people on the street.
24. Favorite place to be? In a canoe, on a lake.
25. Least favorite place to be? The dentist.
26. Where would you like to go? Scotland. Nova Scotia. Hawaii.
27. Do you own slippers? Many pairs, actually. Quiet ones, ones with soles on them for going outside, ones for sleeping in, etc.
28. What shirt are you wearing? Black and white striped 3/4 length tee
29. Do you burn or tan? 20 minutes in the sun- tan. 25 minutes in the sun- burn.
30. Favorite colour(s)? Purple and Red. And the gamut in between.
31. Would you be a pirate? Hell yes!
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink? Too many beers Saturday night at the Gladstone.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? The alligator that lived in the bathroom.
35. What's in your pockets right now? Nothing.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? My co-worker Neil; he said that with the move of the accounting department, the smelly person won't be using our washroom anymore. Amen!!
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child? I didn't have fun sheets when I was a kid. My brother had (and still has) his Star Wars sheets.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Three fractured metacarpals in my right foot. Two in my left.
No question 39???
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Just one.
41. Who is your loudest friend? It's a tie between Amy and Maria.
42. Who is your most silent friend? Hmmm... I'd have to say Julia.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? Not really, I always forget to. I haven't seen one in a long time, actually!
45. What is your favorite book? There's too many. I guess... Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean M. Auel.
46. What is your favorite candy? Sour Watermelons
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Probably won't get married, but every time I hear I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders (my brother and his wife's wedding song), I get all verklempt.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? No idea. Haven't thought that far into the future.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Just closing my book to go to sleep. I had to re-read the last couple paragraphs today.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? My head still hurts? How can that be??