Thursday, September 14, 2006

Another Season is Upon Us

I love the autumn. The smell, the cool nights, the colours of the changing leaves. And the TV. I know, it's horrible. But I can't help it! I love television, and all the good shows are starting up again this week.

Survivor premieres tonight. Ohhhh... it's gonna be a good season! I can just feel it! Everyone has their panties in a bunch because of the way the teams are separated... racially- I'm guessing (from the bios on the website) that the teams will be African American, Caucasian, Latino and Asian. Black, white, red and yellow- to put it even more offensively! LOL...

Don't worry, I'm not racist at all. And I think separating the teams this way will make for a very interesting start to the game. The team spirit will be even stronger! But I bet that within the first couple of weeks, the teams will be shuffled up. So everyone, just cool your damn jets and enjoy the show. It is a GAME after all.

I'm reading the first bio on the Survivor website- Adam. I find it funny that under the "Favourites" section, he's got "NA" under Books/Authors, but he lists Golden Grahams, Apple Jacks, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch as his fave cereal. This one is a real thinker. I wonder if there are some more intelligent people starring this year. Hopefully!

Among other shows I'm looking forward to are America's Next Top Model, The Office, My Name is Earl, ER. Thursday nights, baby. That's where it's at.