Friday, August 18, 2006

Taste of the Danforth 2006

081806_047


Finally got around to posting the photos from that evening. There's some funny ones!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravenswift/sets/72157594242068631/

That night, I ate WAY too much. We started off with some BBQ'd corn on the cob, made special with chili and lime... man, was it good. I really didn't think I'd like it, but it was excellent. Then I had a pork shish-k-bob, and then later in the evening, gyro on a pita. I could barely make it home, I was so stuffed! All the while drinking vodka water with a splash of berry juice...

We were lucky; we had Stef's place to go for the bathroom and for emergency toothpick options. She lives right where the festival was going on, so it was extremely convenient! Although, it did take a while to get to her place, elbowing my way through the crazy crowds of people!

Thanks to Stef for letting us utilize her apartment!