Friday, August 11, 2006

Route Familiars

So, I take the same route to and from work everyday on my bike. I ride up Tyndall to King Street, and then under the GO Train tracks at King and Atlanta. I always- and I mean always- without fail- see this dude walking with his dog.

They're both kinda cute, him with his cool opaque rimmed glasses and the pooch with its resemblance to Petie from the Little Rascals. I wonder if he sees me as often as I see him? I actually saw him somewhere other than on the way to or home from work on Tuesday, on Queen Street by the CAMH. I smiled at him, but he probably didn't see.

I like that I see him everyday. It's like, a reassurance that all is right with the world.

Dude with the dog- I'm the chic with the pink visor- if you're reading this!*

*Imagine that?!?