Thursday, August 31, 2006

Let's Go To The EX!

Meeeehhhh... now I'm gonna have that jingle in my head for the rest of my life.

Anyways- I went to the EX for the first time ever on Tuesday night. It was only $5 to get in, which is nice, cause I didn't really want to have to pay $12 to go and watch little kids wreak havoc.

The EX is just one big money suck. *sluuuuuuurp* I can't justify spending $5 just to throw three balls into a basket that's two feet in front of me. I guess the 25ยข games are okay... at least that way you get more play time for your money. And it's $6 to go on a ride!!! ONE ride! I couldn't believe that. It was cool to go and take pictures though.

Ferris Wheel

Here's a link to the rest of the pics I took that night:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravenswift/sets/72157594260962121/