Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dee's and Drums

Tuesday night I met up with some friends at Sneaky Dee's, since that's where I chose as my favourite place for the "My Toronto includes..." project. It was an excellent time. Nachos, red barron and friends are all I need in this world. Well, maybe a man, but that's another story...


As always, things got slightly out of hand. A nacho ended up in my beer.


James tried out the new "seafood" dish. He didn't like it much.


I tried my best to shove a whole nacho in my mouth. That never works out, since my mouth is unusually small.


Bex got something caught in her teeth. It was a spicy piece of pepper.


The top three buttons of my shirt came undone. But only after I put on Becky's sexy shades. By the way: BEX RHYMES WITH SEX.


Stef was sure, so she raised her hands. She's also completely ridonkulous.


We finished the meal with some after-dinner cell phone sex. Always a good time.

After, we headed over to Trinity Bellwoods Park for the drum circle. Two summers ago, Stef I came to these fairly regularly. They're a great way to release some mid-week stress, and to reconnect with what's important (whatever that might be for you). The drum circle got busted, since the group had no permit, and there were stupid people who brought alcohol. Apparently, though, they're back on again! Sweet!