Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Randomness...

I'm watching America's Next Top Model right now. I can't believe it. I feel bad for enjoying anything with the word "america" in the title. But I like seeing the photo shoots. It's very interesting to see what cameras the photographer's are using, how cool the locations are, and lets face it- I'm a sucker for reality television.

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed right now. I think I've got too many online responsibilities. Between posting photos on my photo blog everyday, reading the Meetup.com message boards, posting on here, checking out Flickr... not to mention that I'm on the internet all day at work! Then I've got the magazine and my own photos to shoot and edit. I'm going to write a list of everything I do on the internet, and maybe come up with a solid daily routine. Imagine that... I need a routine for my online activities... what's this world coming to?

Speaking of lists... I'm also going to start "My Life in Music". Jerrold told me about this list you make- a musical timeline of your life. I think I can safely say the first on that list for me will be Dancing Queen (ABBA). I came out of my mother's womb knowing all the lyrics on that record... I think my Mom listened to it non-stop when she was pregnant with me. Skip ahead a few years, and next would probably be some nursery rhymes (Ring Around the Posey) and some Brownie campfire songs (Titanic). I'll post more of the list later on.