Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's been a while...

Sorry to keep you hanging, if anyone was waiting for me to post something new. I'm afraid my life is just a bit drab right now. Not too much going on.

This holiday weekend didn't really feel like a holiday. It was cold, rainy, and I didn't get to spend nearly enough time outside. The goal for the weekend was to get the link to my photo blog working, and voila! It's done- no thanks to the PixelPost support team (if that's even what they are), and LOTS of thanks to my friend James.

Besides that, I watched a movie called I Love Your Work, starring Giovanni Ribisi, Christina Ricci, Jason Lee, and a few others. It was disturbing, in the way that movies about real emotions and real reactions are disturbing. I enjoyed it, although it was a bit hard to follow. It's about a movie star that cannot handle the stress of being in the spotlight, all the while dealing with a Hollywood marriage, creepy fans and the loss of a love/innocence due to his escalating fame. I'd give it 3 1/2 stars out of 5.