Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Apparently my IQ is 120

I took an online IQ test. Here's the link if you want to try it:

http://web.tickle.com/invite?test=3046&type=t

It's 54 questions long, so only do it if you've got some time to kill.

A score of 120 means I'm a Visual Linguist, and that I'm smarter than 91% of all the other test takers... whoa.
"People who are Visual Linguists are highly intelligent and have many diverse talents. They have especially strong linguistic talents and are very good at interpreting visual information. They've got their feet on the ground, but their minds are capable of very complex, abstract thought. Compared to others, they are easily able to see situations from many different angles. They also understand how things work in a very practical way."

I got six questions wrong. If you want to read about how smart I am (LOL), click here.