Monday, March 27, 2006

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Friday we sang karaoke for Beth's Birthday. It was frickin' insane. We rented a private karaoke room for 20 people at this place on Bloor (by Bathurst). It was INSANE. The only thing I could say when I walked in was AS IF!

It was a trip and a half, but it was a hell of a good time. I love singing. Love it. But it would take a lot to get me up on stage in front of a bunch of strangers. The private room was perfect- it held just enough people so that you had an audience, but it was all (well, mostly) people I knew, so I could care less about making an ass of myself!

I sang Total Eclipse of the Heart with Graham (for Ben, of course), and some Abba with Beth, and... *tee hee* that's all I really remember!

More pics to be seen here:
Beth's Karaoke Birthday 2006