Thursday, March 16, 2006

Lunch at The Victoria and Frustrations with a Photoblog

Yummm, I forgot how good the fries are at The Victoria. Nice and crispy, and soft and chewy on the inside. Geez- I sound like a McCain commercial.

I went to The Vic at 2 o'clock yesterday to meet up with James T. for lunch. 2:10pm came about and I thought I was going to be stood up, but he called to tell me he was running late. What a guy. I have to stop thinking I'm not worth other people's time. Meh. I'm an awkward 13-year-old self-conscious dork stuck inside a 28-year-old woman's body. What to do??

Anyways- we chatted about photography, canoeing, travelling, babies... all my favourite things! Well- other people babies, that is. It's so nice to meet new people that share the same interests... "like-minded"... thank you James!

Last night I spent four hours trying to get a stupid photoblog up and running. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I tried FolderBlog, a simple Comments script in my Blogger blog, and then finally Pixel Post. DAMMIT. I just can't get it to work. This is what I get:
http://www.karigignac.com/pixelpost/
If anyone knows why I'm getting this- please let me know!! I'm about to tear my hair out.