Saturday, February 25, 2006

"Met Up" with Toronto Photographers last night...

It was a lot of fun! I was a little nervous at first, since it was my first time going to a TPMG social night, but after I saw Dan there (who I recognized from my lunch with the TPMGer's last week), he introduced me to some other people who were really nice. It was great talking to Jerrold, James, Julian, and all the others I met.

The whole TPMG thing is pretty cool. I know I'll learn alot, make a lot of contacts, and it will be excellent motivation to take more photographs. I haven't shot a roll of film in YEARS, but since joining the TPMG, I've already gotten a roll back, and was pleasantly surprised with the results. I'll post the photos onto Flickr once I get them scanned.

First things first though, I NEED a business card.