Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Bark

So, today we're having a Cookie Swap at work, and I decided to make some Christmas Bark. You know, the white chocolate/peppermint layered treat that costs like, $20/lb. in the store. Well- it turns out, it's pretty easy to make!

First, I made myself a drink in this cool retro glass that I re-discovered at my dad's house this weekend. Isn't it so stylish? Real crystal too. LOL.

Then I melted a crap-load of white chocolate, double-boil style. I added some crushed candy canes.

I layered the white chocolate, some melted semi-sweet chocolate chips, and another layer of white.

I sprinkled some crushed up candy canes (the crushing part was fun) all over the top.

I stuck the whole shebang into the fridge for about half an hour until it set, and then broke the big chunk into bite size peices. Voila!

Nummers!