Wednesday, November 16, 2005

BLECH

I hate being sick. I've been sick for the past month, but it comes and goes, and this week- it's right on top of me. Monday night (after some fun at Maria's brithday party), I couldn't sleep unless I was sitting upright. Needless to say, I didn't get a lot of sleep! So I took the day off yesterday, which was nice, but didn't get to go to my writing class either, which sucked. Meh.

I haven't felt like writing anything lately, anyway, as you may have noticed from my lack of posts on here. This is a summary of each day since my last post, just for the record.
Today- Recieved first ever eBay purchase in the mail. Which is ironic, since I make my living selling things on eBay (for Henry's). Season One of Northern Exposure. I love Ed Chigliak!!
Tuesday- Spent the day in bed, sick with a chest cold. Pharmacist was mean to me :(
Monday- Maria's birthday party, which turned out to be an excellent time (that's her, enjoying a birthday tribute on the accordian).
Sunday- Finished off my Harry Potter festival with the Prisoner of Azkaban, and did some laundry. That's it.
Saturday- Got some groceries in Kensington, did some shopping in Little Italy at the best gift shop in town, Red Pegasus, and then went for dinner with James, Bex and Rox to Royal Thai on Bloor Street. God I love my neighbourhood!
Friday- This was a crazy night. Rox was visiting, so I wanted to show her a night on the town. We started at Shoeless Joe's on King West, and then booed some karaoke at the Gladstone. After that we hit a house party at... uh... I don't even remember, and then we went for some late-night Mexican at good ole' Sneak's.

Anyways- that's what I've been up to!